The subject introduces the concept of strategy and the challenges facing decision-makers in a complex, global environment. Combining contemporary theory and a range of case studies, the module covers the analytical foundations of strategy formulation as well as concepts and methodologies for refining, implementing and evaluating strategic decisions at both the business and corporate level.Please note the CODE for this subject was previously MGMT71-601
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Identify critical strategic issues at the business and corporate levels.
2. Assess an organisation's position in the market place and define internal and external strategic issues.
3. Provide recommendations on how organisations can gain sustainable competitive advantage.
4. Understand the importance of ethical and sustainable behaviour.
5. Apply the core ideas introduced in the subject to real-world situations.