Strategic management involves the formulation and implementation of value-generating activities. In this subject, you will learn fundamental aspects of environmental, competitive and internal analysis that will help you understand key determinants of firm success. You will also develop a critical perspective on the significance and interrelated nature of the ‘process’, ‘context’ and ‘content’ of strategy, and the importance of ethical decision-making in determining action and planning implementation. Consideration of an organisation’s strategic outlook and capabilities will help you integrate knowledge from other disciplines and help you develop a comprehensive and holistic understanding of organisational success.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Describe the determinants of strategic management.
2. Analyse a firm’s external environment and internal capabilities.
3. Develop innovative solutions to strategic problems.
4. Formulate a professional, implementable and value-creating strategic plan.
5. Apply ethical decision-making to the pursuit of sustainable competitive advantage.
6. Deliver a clear, professional presentation appropriate for senior managers of an organisation.
|Withdraw – Financial?||20/06/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||11/07/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||12/06/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||03/07/2021|