The healthcare landscape is changing, and we need to educate a responsive workforce that can work across professions and systems with healthcare users and consumers, to mobilize technology and community resources. In this subject you will learn to describe and analyse health workforces in your local context and integrate theory to improve the practice of learning in healthcare. You will also translate and communicate this knowledge to practitioners, enabling them to provide contemporary and quality healthcare in the future.
|Faculty||Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine|
1. Describe and analyse health workforces within specific contexts.
2. Integrate theories and practices of learning for healthcare education.
3. Discuss and evaluate different supervision and mentoring models of education.
4. Apply technologies for effective communication for healthcare education.
5. Integrate needs and expectations of healthcare users and consumers into healthcare education.
6. Maximise team functioning in the health workplace.
|Withdraw – Financial?||19/06/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||05/07/2020|