This thesis subject constitutes the major and final assessable component of the Honours year. The thesis will be assessed as the final scientific document and presentation, including consideration of the thoroughness of the literature review, the rigour and validity of the data generated and the student’s analysis, presentation and interpretation of their results.
|Faculty||Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine|
1. Complete the collection and analysis of data with due regard to scientific and safety standards
2. Communicate the research results in the form of a final thesis for examination
3. Defend the thesis and its conclusions in an open forum to a diverse audience
4. Collaborate with peers and supervisors to demonstrate effective application of teamwork
5. Conduct research within ethical frameworks in individual and team environments to achieve high level outcomes
There are no co-requisites.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|