In many professions, the workplace is a performance space. This easily accessible workshop-based (no lectures) acting subject enables students from a range of study areas to explore the essential skills and craft techniques of acting that can be applied to many workplaces and professions, such as screen acting, law, journalism, business etc. Topics covered include; voice and speech control, movement and body awareness, creating a persona and presence, and capturing and holding an audience.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Demonstrate the fundamental skills of voice and speech control.
2. Demonstrate the fundamental skills of movement and body awareness.
3. Demonstrate the fundamental skills of performance-related presence and expression.
4. Demonstrate the fundamental skills of authentic performance.
5. Reflect on their performance abilities and self-assess their work.
|Withdraw – Financial?||09/10/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||30/10/2021|