In many professions, the workplace is a performance space. This easily accessible workshop-based (no lectures) acting subject enables students from a range of study areas to explore the essential skills and craft techniques of acting that can be applied to many workplaces and professions, including screen acting. Topics covered include; voice and speech control, movement and body awareness, creating a persona and presence, and capturing and holding an audience.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Demonstrate the fundamental skills of voice and speech control.
2. Demonstrate the fundamental skills of movement and body awareness.
3. Demonstrate the fundamental skills of performance-related presence and expression.
4. Demonstrate the fundamental skills of authentic performance.
5. Reflect on their performance abilities and self-assess their work.
Future offerings not yet planned.