This subject is designed for students seeking to manage their own finances in a planned, comprehensive approach as well as those seeking to pursue a career in the financial planning industry. Upon successful completion, you will be able to develop and use financial plans, understand the range of financial products and services available and formulate competent recommendations for individual or household finances.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the role of the financial planner/investments advisor in the development of an individual’s wealth creation. Including the process, concepts, principles and theories of personal finance.
2. Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the regulatory requirements and professional ethics applicable to financial planning professionals.
3. Create effective, measurable and achievable financial goals and apply appropriately tailored financial strategies to achieve an individual’s unique goals.
4. Professionally prepare and analyse comprehensive personal financial statements to evaluate financial performance and personal wealth of a client.
5. Apply advanced knowledge and skills in financial planning to assess an individual’s financial situation and design an effective, professional financial strategy that achieves the client’s objectives.
6. Demonstrate the ability to work together as a financial advisory team to prepare a comprehensive financial plan.
7. Demonstrate the ability to produce a written report that demonstrates higher order understanding of financial planning.
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||06/03/2021|