This subject develops students skills in portfolio development, understanding job descriptions, resume writing and job applications, interview behaviour, interpersonal and organisational communication,ethical professionalism, working with difficult people, adapting to different leadership styles and workplace behaviours, performance appraisal, managing life and work stress, organising time and structuring workplace tasks.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
|Study abroad||Available to Study Abroad students|
1. Understand interaction between between professional and social, cultural, historical and political contexts in the workplace.
2. Research, analyse and present information for communication purposes.
3. Maximise self-knowledge to prepare resume and portfolio.
4. Participate in group discussions, oral work and interview process.
5. Present professional written work and documents.
6. Develop self-esteem and recognise potential.
No prior knowledge required.