On completing this subject, students will have achieved a basic proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and an understanding of culturally appropriate behaviour in a number of situations. The emphasis will be on achieving proficiency in communication.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Students will have the opportunity to advance their receptive skills.
2. Students will have the opportunity to advance their productive skills.
3. Students will be able to increase their understanding of the grammar and the use of some sentence patterns.
4. Students will broaden their vocabulary with learning new topics.
5. Students will have opportunities to gain communicational Chinese through practice.
There are no co-requisites.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.