On completing this subject, students will have achieved a basic proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and an understanding of culturally appropriate behaviour in a number of situations. The emphasis will be on achieving proficiency in communication.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
|Study abroad||Available to Study Abroad students|
1. Students will have the opportunity to advance their receptive skills.
2. Students will have the opportunity to advance their productive skills.
3. Students will be able to increase their understanding of the grammar and the use of some sentence patterns.
4. Students will broaden their vocabulary with learning new topics.
5. Students will have opportunities to gain communicational Chinese through practice.
CHNL11-110 Chinese Language 2 is essential and must be taken prior to enrolling in this subject.