In this subject students will work towards minimal proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and an understanding of culturally appropriate behaviour in a number of situations.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
|Study abroad||Available to Study Abroad students|
1. Develop their reading and listening skills in Chinese language at an intermediate level.
2. Develop their speaking and writing skills in Chinese language at an intermediate level.
3. Demonstrate understanding of the Chinese grammar at an intermediate level.
4. Demonstrate knowledge of Chinese vocabulary at an intermediate level.
5. Practice communicating in Chinese at an intermediate level.
CHNL11-100 Chinese Language 1 is essential and must be taken prior to enrolling in this subject.