This subject is for students who have not studied Chinese before. It is an introduction to the Chinese language and will assist students to develop the language and learning skills necessary to participate in subsequent Chinese language subjects.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
|Study abroad||Available to Study Abroad students|
1. Develop their listening and reading skills in Chinese language
2. Develop their speaking and writing skills in Chinese language.
3. Demonstrate understanding of the grammar and the use of some sentence patterns.
4. Demonstrate the use of new vocabulary.
5. Practice communicating in everyday Chinese.
No prior knowledge required.