The content of special topics will vary. Students will be able to explore current and emerging issues relevant to their area of study under direct supervision.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Demonstrate the ability to apply discipline specific knowledge to a practical context over an extended supervised period.
2. Reflect on and critically evaluate the relationship between the theoretical content of your academic work and the implementation of this theory and skills in the work place
3. Demonstrate the integration of practical knowledge and skills with standards, ethics and values of your professional discipline.
4. To provide a written communication evaluating and critically appraising the application of theory to the work place.
5. Demonstrate the capacity to work effectively in an organisation.
Career development Centre (CDC) approval required.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.