The content of special topics will vary. Students will be able to explore current and emerging issues relevant to their area of study under direct supervision.
|Bond Business School|
- May 2018 [Standard Offering]
- September 2018 [Standard Offering]
- January 2019 [Standard Offering]
- May 2019 [Standard Offering]
- September 2019 [Standard Offering]
|Not Available to Study Abroad students|
- Commencing in 2018: $4,247
- Commencing in 2019: $4,290
1. Demonstrate the ability to apply discipline specific knowledge to a practical context over an extended supervised period.
2. Reflect on and critically evaluate the relationship between the theoretical content of your academic work and the implementation of this theory and skills in the work place
3. Demonstrate the integration of practical knowledge and skills with standards, ethics and values of your professional discipline.
4. To provide a written communication evaluating and critically appraising the application of theory to the work place.
5. Demonstrate the capacity to work effectively in an organisation.
To be eligible for consideration, the undergraduate student will need to be advanced in their program, and have completed their core subjects. The student will need to have identified a specialisation. Students must have a GPA of at least 2.0 and must have an elective subject available. Students must gain approval from the Head of Department relevant to the placement taking place.
Faculty Approval Required.