This subject introduces students to the fundamentals of chemistry as they apply to the health and biomedical sciences. The subject includes the essential components of inorganic, physical and organic chemistry with an emphasis on the understanding and application of principles and processes.
|Faculty||Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine|
1. Describe the scientific model and its importance in chemistry.
2. Describe the laws, theories, and definitions applicable to the discipline of chemistry.
3. Apply concepts and principles to solve chemistry problems including written, qualitative explanation and mathematical solutions.
4. Apply written conventions and use the language of chemistry appropriately.
5. Perform basic practical skills in laboratory chemistry.
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||06/03/2021|