This subject is designed to develop students’ managerial financial literacy and decision-making skills. It is organised around three sets of accounting fundamentals: financial reporting mechanics; measurement; and management. The main objective is to enable students to understand, decompose and interpret financial statements to assess a firm’s business model, operating performance and overall financial health.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Apply financial analysis skills to decompose, restate and interpret what financial statements reflect about a firm’s business model performance and financial health.
2. Apply financial forecasting and investment appraisal techniques to evaluate the financial impact of transformative and innovation projects on firm value.
3. Demonstrate the ability to use information technology to support the sourcing, acquisition, evaluation, and analysis of financial information.
4. Demonstrate the ability to produce a clear and concise written report that demonstrates effective financial analysis.
5. Present a compelling case for analytical insights and defend your position upon questioning.
|Withdraw – Financial?||09/03/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||22/03/2020|