In today’s business world, creating customer value through marketing is essential to a company’s growth strategy. Marketing involves several interrelated processes like understanding the business environment, conducting market research, analysing customer needs and finally providing customer value through the 4Ps strategy (product, price, place and promotion). This subject is designed to enable students to develop a concise understanding of marketing principles and related tools to solve contemporary marketing problems.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Demonstrate knowledge of fundamental theories and frameworks in marketing.
2. Apply marketing principles to generate creative solutions to a contemporary business problem.
3. Critically evaluate a marketing issue, problem or opportunity, applying relevant marketing principles.
4. Demonstrate the ability to work effectively with others to complete a marketing project.
5. Deliver a clear, well-organised persuasive presentation advocating for the implementation of a marketing plan.
6. Articulate ideas, decisions, recommendations and other information in a clear, concise and professional writing style.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||14/02/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||20/02/2020|