Using an applied case-based approach, this subject helps students gain ethical awareness, develop relevant reasoning skills, and empower themselves to act ethically in personal and professional contexts. This interdisciplinary subject explores critical ethical issues in science, law, business, media, and the environment. Topics remain flexible to reflect the dynamic nature of ethical issues in the 21st century.
- May 2018 [Standard Offering]
- September 2018 [Standard Offering]
- January 2019 [Standard Offering]
- May 2019 [Standard Offering]
- September 2019 [Standard Offering]
|Not Available to Study Abroad students|
- University Preparation & Diploma
- Commencing in 2018: $3,371
- Commencing in 2019: $3,680
1. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of ethical principles, norms and values.
2. Demonstrate skills of analysis, reasoning and communication with which to address ethical challenges and dilemmas.
3. Demonstrate the ability to implement and promote ethically appropriate choices in personal and professional contexts.
Admission into Bond University College Diploma Program
BCDP02-101 - Critical Thinking and Communication