About the scholarship
- Any country
As part of Bond University’s 30th Anniversary celebrations in 2019, we will be offering a number of partial tuition fee scholarships to high achieving Bond University Alumni who are applying to commence postgraduate studies at Bond University in 2019 or 2020.
A number of 30th Anniversary Alumni Postgraduate Scholarships will be awarded to student’s commencing in May 2019, September 2019 and January 2020. Scholarships are competitive and awarded based on the applicant’s ability to meet the eligibility requirements, and at the Universities discretion.
To be considered applicants must:
- Have previously graduated from an eligible degree at Bond University as per the definitions outlined in the Student Loyalty Discount Policy.
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 2.0/4.0 (or equivalent 5.0/7.0) or 65%
- Applicants must meet the prerequisites and the admissions requirements for their chosen degree.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship or award, including the Student Loyalty Discount.
- Students who apply for this scholarship and are unsuccessful in their application, will still be eligible to be considered for the Student Loyalty Discount.
30th Anniversary Alumni Postgraduate Scholarship awards 30% tuition fee remission for any postgraduate degree excluding the Master of Psychology, Doctor of Physiotherapy and the Bond Medical Program.
Students must complete and submit their scholarship application prior to the application closing date. No late scholarship applications will be considered.
- Applications are now closed for students commencing in September 2019 semester.
- Applications are now open and close on 10 November, 2019 for students commencing in January 2020 semester.
Eligible Bond University Alumni who are currently enrolled in a postgraduate program at Bond University may apply for this scholarship to be applied to future semesters by completing the Scholarship Application Form by the above deadline dates.
The successful award recipient must:
- comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions
- maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in their program
- be enrolled on a full-time basis
- participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
Scholarships are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Acceptance of the Scholarship implies agreement to meet these obligations.