The Centre for Professional Legal Education (CPLE) is a community of legal educators, researchers, practitioners and administrators who collaborate in defining, understanding, engaging in and promoting best practice in the teaching of law, with a particular emphasis upon professional legal education, and in developing and delivering professional legal training programs of the highest quality.
The CPLE seeks to stimulate and enrich legal education by:
- Undertaking individual and collaborative legal education research projects
- Supporting industry through profession-specific research projects
- Disseminating information on legal education
- Providing opportunities to legal professionals for professional development
- Consulting with regulatory bodies domestically and internationally to facilitate the development of policy
- Designing improvements to teaching and learning in law;
- Developing collaborative networks to stimulate research and funding opportunities for legal education.
Legal Education and Training
Bond University's Faculty of Law aims to be one of the leading designers and developers of high quality, innovative, personalised legal education and training programs and courses.
The Centre for Professional Legal Education (CPLE) helps to develop Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programs and courses; and programs, subjects, courses and specialisations in legal education.