External staff and advisors
- Reginald Little – Writer, visiting Lecturer, former diplomat, and commentator on Asia and Chinese value systems. Author of A Confucian-Daoist Millennium? published in 2006
- Dr Shan Chun - Professor At the Law School of The China University of Politics and Law, former visiting Professor for comparative legal philosophy at the Faculty of Law, Cologne University, Germany (2010), Bochum Fellow at Bochum University, Germany (in 2008) and exchange Professor at Alvernia University, USA (in 2003).
- Dr Trevor Carolan – Canadian author, journalist and lecturer
- Ms Vivian Man Wai Fung - Chairman, Sino-Australia Cultural Association
- Harlan Sumarsono – Bond Alumni who runs the Centre’s Jakarta headquarters
- Naning Pranoto – Bond Alumni, Indonesian writer and publisher
- Nadir Kemal Yilmaz – Researcher, writer and economic analyst from Turkey