Are you looking to apply for a HDR PhD Scholarship?
March 2018 Round now open
Applications close 31 March 2018
Bond University’s four Faculties offer postgraduate degrees in over 60 discipline areas. When you study at Bond University, you become part of the Higher Degree by Research (HDR) community where you are nurtured to develop as a research professional. Our small cohort of HDR students and multi-academic supervision teams provides access to support and training - we call this the Bond Experience. With personalised guidance, we endeavour to assist postgraduate students with on-time completions so they can start their research careers with confidence.
Be a part of a high-quality research environment and benefit from our strong focus on postgraduate research studies. The Bond experience brings broader benefits including:
- Access to external and University scholarships;
- Our team supervision approach which provides students with access to a broad range of research skills and expertise;
- Access to a broad range of undergraduate or postgraduate subjects
- Foundational research training including the theory of knowledge, research methodology, ethics and research communication;
- An innovative induction and professional development programs to enhance the education experiences of postgraduate research students;
- Comprehensive research support including publications, grants and ethics.
The Research Training Program (RTP) provides fee-free postgraduate research degree places to eligible Australian or New Zealand citizens, or Australian permanent residents.