Accelerate your career in business management
The September semester for this program will be delivered in a multi-modal format, with classes designed to support and engage all learners. Whether they’re on campus or abroad, all students will be able to access Bond’s exceptional and personalised learning experience through dynamic and interactive lectures, tutorials, seminars, workshops and lab sessions.
If you are aspiring for a management role, a manager seeking formal qualifications or simply looking for a career change whether in Australia or overseas than a Master of Management at Bond University is a step in the right direction. Internationally accredited, a Master of Management will provide you with a strong business foundation to lead change and expansion in an organisation, along with the vital industry connections that enhance your employment possibilities upon graduation.
You will have exclusive access to the Bond Business Commercialisation Centre and the opportunity to enrol into the Bond Business Accelerator.
Bond Business School is in the top 2% of Business Schools in the world with EQUIS and AACSB accreditation. We are also a member of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), a tangible statement of the significant contribution our programs make to the graduate management education.
Transformer: be a game changer
As part of your degree, all Bond students are given the opportunity to participate in the new Transformer program. This fee-free, co-curricular program is designed to expand your entrepreneurial skills, dive deep into big picture thinking and embrace creative problem solving so you can make a real difference in the community, your own business or an existing one. Learn more.
- Finish your degree up to a year ahead of the rest
- Unparalleled access to Bond Business School's two financial trading rooms and 40 Bloomberg data-sourcing terminals.
- Opportunity to experience global business environments with international Study Tours available within Asia, South-East Asia and Silicon Valley
About the program
Master of Management students are provided with an opportunity to develop their planning, analytical and interpersonal skills that will enable them to professionally advance their career prospects in business. The program provides students with a foundation in a variety of business practices, plus the ability to gain a specialisation. Show more
Master of Management students are provided with an opportunity to develop their planning, analytical and interpersonal skills that will enable them to professionally advance their career prospects in business. The program provides students with a foundation in a variety of business practices, plus the ability to gain a specialisation. The program equips students to think critically, communicate professionally, work collaboratively, make ethical and responsible business decisions, and work effectively in a global business context characterised by change and uncertainty. The classes combine theoretical knowledge in Business with practical insights delivered through case studies, guest lectures and work-integrated learning. Team building is encouraged through group projects and communication skills are enhanced through class presentations. Show less
|Mode||On Campus and Remote|
Due to current travel restrictions, this program will temporarily be delivered using a mixture of on-campus, remote and multi-modal classes to support and engage all students, from all parts of the world.
|Duration||3 semesters (1 year)|
|Program type||Masters Coursework|
|Study area||Business and Commerce|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
The Master of Management program comprises 12 subjects, as follows:
Required subjects (8)
- ACCT71-600 Accounting Principles
- ECON71-600 Economics For Business
- FINC71-600 Managerial Finance
- MGMT71-104 Managing People
- MGMT71-301 International Human Resource Management
- MGMT71-311 Managing Strategic Change
- MKTG71-600 Marketing Fundamentals
- STAT71-102 Analysis and Application
- Students can choose 4 General Elective Subjects (40CP).
- General elective – A subject that may be chosen from any subject on offer across the University provided requisites, enrolment restrictions and any other faculty requirements have been met.
- Students may also use all of their electives to take a specialisation (4 Subjects) from the list below
- Big Data
- Health Management
- International Business
- Tourism Management
- Please visit the Major, minor and specialisation study areas for guidance on specialisations.
Students may also choose one of the following opportunities to use your elective subject to have international experiences or an Internship opportunity provided you meet the requirements. Please discuss with the Enrolment Advisor in the Student Business Centre.
- The Study Tour requires approval from the Faculty. (Please note that additional costs and visa requirements are associated with this subject).
- The Internship requires a 2.0 GPA and approval from the Faculty with an application to the Career Development Centre.
- The Individual Study Topic is only available in exceptional circumstances and requires the Program Director's approval.
Please visit BBS Program Structure and Sequencing for guidance on study plans.
The below fees are based on the total estimated program fee divided by the number of standard full-time semesters required to complete the program. Fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester.
Semester program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2020: $20,047* per semester average
- Students commencing study in 2021: $20,767* per semester average
Total program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2020: $60,140
- Students commencing study in 2021: $62,300
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than most other universities.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
* The fees listed are average costs displayed to provide an indicative program cost only, they may differ to the indicative fee included in the Bond University offer letter due to differences in individual and exact study schedules.
Tuition fees are subject to change on an annual basis and will be charged at the appropriate fee for the year of enrolment.
* Note: for students commencing January 2021 the University has held the 2020 tuition fee amount in recognition of the current circumstances, with 2021 fees effective only from the University’s May 2021 semester.
Academic entry requirements
Completion of an Australian Qualifications Framework Level 7 Bachelor degree in a field cognate to the proposed degree.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English Language Proficiency Requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information
How to apply
Master of Management graduates should have highly developed planning, analytical and interpersonal skills that equip them with the skills to become a manager able to lead change and expansion in an organisation. The program also provides global networking opportunities.