An MBA program to suit your professional career
The September semester for this program will be delivered in a multi-modal format, with classes designed to support and engage all learners. Whether they’re on campus or abroad, all students will be able to access Bond’s exceptional and personalised learning experience through dynamic and interactive lectures, tutorials, seminars, workshops and lab sessions.
The next available intake for enrolment into the EMBA will be April 2021. Please apply for our April intake or you may wish to consider our MBA program.
The Bond Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) is structured and offered exclusively to senior managers, executives and business owners who cannot afford to take time out for full-time study but want themselves and their company to reap the benefits of postgraduate education. The program is designed so whether you are local or from interstate you can choose to fly-in fly-out, providing the flexibility and freedom to busy working professionals. An Executive MBA includes an immersive two-week China study tour, exposing you to eastern business culture and highlighting how executives manage challenges in one of the world's fastest emerging markets.
Bond University's Executive MBA was ranked #5 in Australia in the BOSS AFR Executive MBA (EMBA) Rankings 2017.
The Transformer: be a game changer
What our students say
- Smaller classes and personal mentoring – learn in groups of around 20 to 30, delivering more interaction and more support
- Our programs are developed and delivered by world leader academics
- Opportunity to experience global business environments with international Study Tours available within Asia, South-East Asia and Silicon Valley.
About the program
The Bond Executive MBA focusses on the development of senior and superior leadership qualities. The Executive MBA tackles manager training at the highest level, delivering in-depth understanding of skills such as decision-making processes, organisational behaviour, customer management, economic analysis, financial impacts, and marketing. Show more
The Bond Executive MBA focusses on the development of senior and superior leadership qualities. The Executive MBA tackles manager training at the highest level, delivering in-depth understanding of skills such as decision-making processes, organisational behaviour, customer management, economic analysis, financial impacts, and marketing. The senior management focus of the program is further covered through an emphasis on corporate governance, ethical and sustainable practice, managing people and innovation and entrepreneurship – all in a global context. Show less
|Mode||On Campus and Remote|
Due to current travel restrictions, this program will temporarily be delivered using a mixture of on-campus, remote and multi-modal classes to support and engage all students, from all parts of the world.
|Duration||5 semesters (1 year 8 months)|
|Program type||Masters Coursework|
|Study area||Business and Commerce|
|CRICOS code||This program is not available to international students who intend to apply for a student visa.|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
Executive MBA students must complete the following fourteen subjects:
- EXEC71-011 Understanding Self and Others
- EXEC71-013 Strategic Marketing
- EXEC71-014 Managerial Accounting
- EXEC71-015 Economics For Decision Making
- EXEC71-016 Financial Accounting and Analysis
- EXEC71-021 Strategy Analysis and Design
- EXEC71-022 Innovation and Growth
- EXEC71-023 China Study Tour
- EXEC71-024 Valuation
- EXEC71-025 Cross Cultural Management
- EXEC71-031 Strategic People Management and Organisational Change
- EXEC71-105 Leadership Skill Development
- EXEC71-106 Major Application Project
Plus four of the following half-unit elective subjects:
The below fees are based on the total estimated program fee divided by the number of standard full-time semesters required to complete the program. Fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester.
Semester program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2021: $17,700* per semester average
Total program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2021: $88,500
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than most other universities.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
* The fees listed are average costs displayed to provide an indicative program cost only, they may differ to the indicative fee included in the Bond University offer letter due to differences in individual and exact study schedules.
Tuition fees are subject to change on an annual basis and will be charged at the appropriate fee for the year of enrolment.
* Note: for students commencing January 2021 the University has held the 2020 tuition fee amount in recognition of the current circumstances, with 2021 fees effective only from the University’s May 2021 semester.
Academic entry requirements
Entry into the Executive MBA requires the following:
- Minimum eight years’ work experience, including 3 years in management roles.
- Evidence of prior learning through university or other post-secondary learning.
- A letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience.
- Two reports from professional referees.
- Interview with the program director may be required.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English Language Proficiency Requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information
How to apply
- MBA (Specialisation)
- MBA (Professional)
- MBA in Health
- MBA / Master of Accounting
- MBA / Master of Finance
- MBA / Master of Project Management
|Selected subjects taught online||✓**||✓**||✓**||✓**|
|Subjects taught intensive mode||✓*||✓*||✓*||✓*|
|Subjects taught standard delivery||✓||✓||X||✓|
|Professional placement in degree||X||✓||X||X|
|Study Tours available||✓||✓||✓||✓***|
|Combined degrees available||✓||X||X||X|
|Available to international students||✓||✓||✓||✓*|
*Available for eligible students only. Please check with the Program Coordinator
**Not available to USA Financial Aid students
***China Study Tour is mandatory for the EMBA program. Other study tours available as electives.