An MBA program to suit your professional career
The Bond Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) is structured and offered exclusively to senior managers, executives and business owners who cannot afford to take time out for full-time study but want themselves and their company to reap the benefits of postgraduate education. The program is designed so whether you are local or from interstate you can choose to fly-in fly-out, providing the flexibility and freedom to busy working professionals. An Executive MBA includes an immersive two-week China study tour, exposing you to eastern business culture and highlighting how executives manage challenges in one of the world's fastest emerging markets.
Bond University's Executive MBA was ranked #5 in Australia in the BOSS AFR Executive MBA (EMBA) Rankings 2017.
Try before you apply with a Postgraduate Test Drive
A Test Drive gives you the opportunity take a postgraduate degree for a spin and sample what your student experience would be like at Bond. Come and talk to us about your career goals and how we can tailor a journey to help you achieve them.
The Transformer: be a game changer
What our students say
- Smaller classes and personal mentoring – learn in groups of around 20 to 30, delivering more interaction and more support
- Our programs are developed and delivered by world leader academics
- Access to the Business School’s formal mentor program where you will be supported by academic staff, senior students and alumni
About the program
The Bond Executive MBA focusses on the development of senior and superior leadership qualities. The Executive MBA tackles manager training at the highest level, delivering in-depth understanding of skills such as decision-making processes, organisational behaviour, customer management, economic analysis, financial impacts, and marketing. Show more
The Bond Executive MBA focusses on the development of senior and superior leadership qualities. The Executive MBA tackles manager training at the highest level, delivering in-depth understanding of skills such as decision-making processes, organisational behaviour, customer management, economic analysis, financial impacts, and marketing. The senior management focus of the program is further covered through an emphasis on corporate governance, ethical and sustainable practice, managing people and innovation and entrepreneurship – all in a global context. Show less
|Duration||5 semesters (1 year 8 months)|
|Program type||Masters Coursework|
|Study area||Business and Commerce|
|CRICOS code||This program is not available to international students who intend to apply for a student visa.|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
Executive MBA students must complete the following fourteen subjects:
- EXEC71-010 EMBA Orientation
- EXEC71-011 Understanding Self and Others
- EXEC71-013 Strategic Marketing
- EXEC71-014 Managerial Accounting
- EXEC71-015 Economics For Decision Making
- EXEC71-016 Financial Accounting and Analysis
- EXEC71-021 Strategy Analysis and Design
- EXEC71-022 Innovation and Growth
- EXEC71-023 China Study Tour
- EXEC71-024 Valuation
- EXEC71-025 Cross Cultural Management
- EXEC71-031 Strategic People Management and Organisational Change
- EXEC71-105 Leadership Skill Development
- EXEC71-106 Major Application Project
Plus four of the following half-unit elective subjects:
- EXEC70-017 Project Management
- EXEC70-040 Corporate Governance
- EXEC70-045 Executive Negotiation Strategies
- EXEC70-046 Mergers and Takeovers
- EXEC70-047 Management Consulting
The below fees are based on an average per semester cost, fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester:
- 2019 fees: $16,500 per semester (based on 3 subjects per semester)
- 2020 fees: $17,100 per semester (based on 3 subjects per semester)
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than if you went to another university.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
Academic entry requirements
Entry into the Executive MBA requires the following:
- Minimum eight years’ work experience, including 3 years in management roles.
- Evidence of prior learning through university or other post-secondary learning.
- A letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience.
- Two reports from professional referees.
- Interview with the program director may be required.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English Language Proficiency Requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information