Peta is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD) and course convenor to Nutrition Issues and Priorities, Public Health Nutrition Practice and Professional Placement Internships – Community and Public health Nutrition for the Master of Nutrition and Dietetic Practice at Bond University.
She has been working as an APD for 20 years in Australia across a variety of settings including corporate health, community and public health nutrition and private practice. She joined Bond University in 2015 contributing to undergraduate and post graduate teaching.
- Dietitians Australia
Peta uses a practical, real-world teaching style drawing from over 10 years’ experience in public health nutrition and 20 years’ experience as a dietitian. Peta mentors and guides students to be evidence-based practitioners, critical thinkers and lifelong learners.
- NUTR71-103 – Nutrition Issues and Priorities (2017, 2018)
- NUTR 71-107 – Public Health Nutrition Practice (2015, 2016, 2018)
- NUTR71-703 – Professional Placement Internship – Community and Public health Nutrition (2016, 2018)
- NUTR71-100 – Nutrition and Food Science (2016)
- Master of Nutrition and Dietetics, Griffith University
- Bachelor of Health Science, Griffith University