- Student Learning Advisor
- Academic Skills Centre
Level 1, Building 9, Student Centre, Bond University
Neil has taught English as a foreign language since 1987 in UK, Argentina, Spain, Turkey, Singapore and Australia. He has worked as a teacher trainer on various courses including MA TESOL, Grad Cert TESOL, DELTA and RSA Cert TEFL.
He has been a Director of Studies and Assistant Director of Studies in various institutes, and has worked as an examiner for the IELTS and Cambridge exams. He has co-written scripts for an English language teaching programme shown on television in Japan and starred as the teacher in the programmes.
He has taught pronunciation courses for Singapore Airlines cabin crew and has written an EFL reader of Chinese short stories (‘The Jade Goddess and Other Stories’, Federal Publishing. Neil currently works in the Academic Skills Centre, where he provides academic support for students.
- Director of Studies - Embassy College, Gold Coast
- Assistant Director of Studies - International House, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Neil has taught English as a foreign language since 1987 in UK, Argentina, Spain, Turkey, Singapore and Australia.
He has worked as a teacher trainer on various courses including MA TESOL, Grad Cert TESOL, DELTA and RSA Cert TEFL
- LING13-700 - Language Teaching Internship
- LING72-701 - Teaching Practicum: TESOL
- LING72-201 - Language Teaching Methodology: TESOL
- ENIL71-114 - Academic Speaking and Listening 1
- ENIL71-116 - Academic Speaking and Listening 2
- ENIL12-116 - Academic Speaking and Listening 2
- ENIL11-114 - Academic Speaking and Listening 1
- Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, Trinity College, Oxford
- Masters in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages( TESOL), Bond University
- BA (Hons) Humanities, University of Glamorgan, Wales
- Diploma in Teaching English to Adults, Cambridge University, England