Academic Coordinator - Special Projects
Level 3, Building 1c, Arch Building, Bond University
Professional biographyNatalie Simper is the Academic Coordinator- Special Projects, with the Office of Learning and Teaching at Bond University. She supports academic excellence, the scholarship of teaching and learning and strategic educational initiatives and action research projects. She has a senior-secondary teaching background with experience in curriculum development, large-scale assessment, and evaluation. She previously managed a series of assessment research projects at Queen’s University in Canada, with a focus on meta-cognition, the development of cognitive skills and teamwork. Natalie’s PhD research focuses on assessment literacy and support networks for academic staff.
- Doctor of Philosophy Higher Education, Monash University
- Master of Education Queen's University (Canada)
- Graduate Diploma of Education Edith Cowan University
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment Training Accreditation Council of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Media and Photography) Edith Cowan University