Hwee Cheng Goh
- Assistant Professor
- Faculty of Law
Level 2, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Hwee Cheng is a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland, New South Wales and of the High Court of Australia.
Currently working as a Senior Trust Account Investigator with the Professional Standards Department of the Queensland Law Society and as an in-house solicitor. Hwee Cheng was a Partner at Macrossans Lawyers in Brisbane. Prior to her joining Macrossans Lawyers, she was the principal of the firm, H C Goh Solicitors in the Gold Coast.
Hwee Cheng practices in the area of commercial (property and business), franchising and immigration law.
Hwee Cheng is well-versed in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Having being the only student to ever achieved 100% in the Bookkeeping and Trust Accounts examination at Bond University in 1997, she now teaches that subject, along with Legal Ethics and Professional Conduct and Immigration Law.
- Solicitor - Supreme Court of Queensland
- In-House Solicitor -
- Solicitor - High Court of Australia
- Solicitor - Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Partner (previous) - Macrossans Lawyers
- Trust Account Investigator, Professional Standards Department - Queensland Law Society
Commercial (Property and Business) law, Franchising Law and Immigration Law, Legal Ethics and Professional Conduct and Solicitors Trust Accounts.
- LAWS11-321 - Bookkeeping and Trust Accounts
- LAWS13-488 - Immigration Law
- LAWS11-320 - Legal Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Diploma in Legal Practice, Bond University
- Bachelor of Laws [Honours], Bond University