Dr Damien Lockie
Honorary Adjunct Professor
Level 4, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Professional biographyDamien is an Honorary Adjunct Professor of Law at Bond University. His teaching portfolio includes Clean Energy Law, International Emissions Trading Law, Environmental Legal Issues and International Environmental Law, International Investment and Trade Law and International Contracts. Damien is one of Australia's leading experts in emission trading law and an authority on carbon market integrity. Damien practices as a barrister and mediator at the Victorian bar. He also specialises in revenue law, with a focus on income tax and state taxes. Damien is the author of Clean Energy Law in Australia (LexisNexis, 2012). Damien is a Chartered Tax Advisor and Life Member of The Tax Institute. He is a Fellow of Chartered Accounts Australia and New Zealand and a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Teaching expertiseClimate Change and Emissions Trading Law Environmental Legal Issues Taxation International Business
- Admitted to practise in the High Court of Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia.
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- CTA (Life), The Tax Institute
- Doctor of Philosophy Bond University
- Master of Laws Monash University
- Bachelor of Economics Monash University
- Bachelor of Laws Monash University