Anke’s dissertation research will investigate psychological aspects of entrepreneurs, specifically, the relationship among cognitive biases (e.g., counter-factual thinking, affect infusion, attributional styles, planning fallacy, escalation of commitment, self-justification) and their psychological well-being. In addition to understanding the subsequent economic and social performance, she is interested in exploring the impact of these relationships on family functioning.
Prior to pursuing her PhD, Anke worked for over a decade as an executive with national private housing companies, and with private equity firms in Germany, her home country.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Candidate) Bond University
- Master of Business Administration Bond University
- Bachelor of Business Administration Equiv. (specialisation in Real Estate Management), EBZ Bochum/Chamber of Commerce Germany
- Certified Project Manager Chamber of Commerce Germany
- Certified Apprentice Supervisor Chamber of Commerce Germany