- Each team will consist of two or three students and a teacher/coach.
- The Preliminary Rounds of the Competition will be held virtually with the National Grand Final held on-campus at Bond University on the Gold Coast.
- All teachers/coaches and/or participants will need to be available to participate via video-conferencing on the allocated competition date at the scheduled time.
- Teachers / coaches must accompany their team to the National Grand Final which will be held at Bond University. No students are to attend unaccompanied by a teacher.
- The Preliminary Rounds will be held over a week, from Monday, 16 May to Friday, 20 May 2022. The Quarterfinal and Semifinal rounds will be held on Friday, 27 May 2022. Teams will be allocated a competition date and time once team registrations close.
- The competition is open to Year 11 and Year 12 students with a preference for team participants to have a genuine interest in law as a career.
- Only 1 team per school can be registered. However, schools may be placed on a “waitlist” for 2nd teams from the same school to participate if spaces become available.
- The National Grand Final will be held at Bond University on Saturday, 4 June 2022. Bond University will cover travel costs for 1 teacher and 3 students.
- A Mooting Masterclass Webinar for teachers and a Mooting Masterclass Webinar for participating students and coaches will be offered free of charge in 2022. Information on these webinars will be provided in due course.
If you have any questions in regards to the National High School Mooting Competition, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at [email protected].