This subject will be taught as a block of one week and will provide practical environmental field data collection, analysis experience, and contact with local Aboriginal custodians of the land in accordance with local protocols. The environmental issues of a selected region will be studied using environmental assessment methods appropriate to the region.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Display knowledge of design considerations for ecological surveys.
2. Demonstrate experience in undertaking field work projects in a variety of different habitats.
3. Analyse and interpret field data from ecological experiments.
4. Undertake independent learning in order to demonstrate a high level of understanding of concepts in ecology and ecological surveys.
5. Demonstrate ability to collect data in groups and collate group data.
6. Demonstrate a clear understanding Australian Aboriginal culture and aspirations.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||15/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||04/03/2021|