You will learn how to plan, film, edit and produce video journalism across platforms, from television to digital media. You will work in front of and behind the camera to experience what it is to be a reporter, presenter, camera operator, editor and/or producer. This will immerse you in state-of-the-art studios and control room that simulate industry.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Evaluate and apply knowledge and understanding of the video production process, from concept to broadcast.
2. Create industry-standard content by producing, reporting, filming and editing news stories using industry-standard software and hardware.
3. Generate new ideas on how to apply acquired knowledge across platforms.
4. Apply acquired knowledge in a professional control room and broadcasting studio.
5. Analyse, understand and apply ethical, legal and moral obligations for truth in publishing
Future offerings not yet planned.