The purpose of the Internship subject is to provide students with opportunity to demonstrate the application of conceptual knowledge to the real world via industry placement in their selected field. This allows high achieving students to integrate their theoretical and conceptual knowledge with the skills and problem solving techniques required in the work place. Other outcomes include the acquisition of knowledge, research skills and the attitudes of business professionals, the ability to think independently, grow in originality, creativity, initiative, curiosity, enthusiasm, and resourcefulness, the ability to communicate ideas, an understanding of theory and procedures; knowledge of pertinent literature; and adeptness in the workplace. This subject provides a valuable transition between university and the work place. Guidelines have been developed to increase understanding of the subject and these can be obtained from the Student and Industry Placement Coordinator within the Career Development Centre.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Demonstrate the ability to apply discipline specific knowledge to a practical context over an extended supervised period.
2. Reflect on and critically evaluate the relationship between the theoretical content of your academic work and the implementation of this theory and skills in the work place
3. Demonstrate the integration of practical knowledge and skills with standards, ethics and values of your professional discipline.
4. To provide a written communication evaluating and critically appraising the application of theory to the work place.
5. Demonstrate the capacity to work effectively in an organisation.
Career Development Centre (CDC) approval required.
|Standard Offering||Standard Offering - Danny O'Brien||Standard Offering - Adrian Gepp|
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2021||13/02/2021||13/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||06/03/2021||06/03/2021||06/03/2021|
|Standard Offering - Karin Hanna||Standard Offering - Kevin Fergusson|
|Withdraw – Financial?||12/06/2021||12/06/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||03/07/2021||03/07/2021|
|Standard Offering - Danny O'Brien||Standard Offering - Vishal Mehrotra||Standard Offering - Chris Bilson||Standard Offering - Gary Bowman|
|Withdraw – Financial?||09/10/2021||09/10/2021||09/10/2021||09/10/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||30/10/2021||30/10/2021||30/10/2021||30/10/2021|