In this capstone subject, you will examine a large-scale, complex issue that requires considerable independent study and broad, integrated application of what you have learned in the MBA program to date. Your research project can address an organisational problem or opportunity encountered professionally or a conceptual issue encountered academically. In consultation with the subject coordinator and a chosen academic mentor, you are expected to identify and clearly define the ‘problem’; integrate and apply relevant theory; collect and analyse appropriate data; and formulate reasonable, evidence-based conclusions. The expected deliverables are a professional written and formatted report detailing all aspects of the project and an executive presentation of key elements.
|Bond Business School|
- May 2022 [Non-Standard Offering]
- September 2022 [Non-Standard Offering]
- September 2023 [Non-Standard Offering]
- Commencing in 2022: $5,310
- Commencing in 2023: $5,450
1. Design an appropriate methodology to study a complex problem utilising relevant theories and concepts. 2. Evaluate multiple aspects of firm performance using appropriate methods of data analysis. 3. Integrate executive experience and advanced theoretical knowledge to solve complex business problems. 4. Reflect on and assess one’s growth as an effective leader and manager. 5. Prepare a written report articulating research methodology, analysis, findings and conclusions in an academically and professionally appropriate manner. 6. Deliver a clear, concise, well-organised presentation of project findings and personal insights.
| Requisites: ? |
| Restrictions: ? |
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.