About the scholarship
- Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Republic of, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
- Currently completing high school, Completed high school and applying for undergraduate studies, Postgraduate
- Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport
Bond University offers ‘stand out’ students who are applying to study at an undergraduate or postgraduate level, with tuition remission scholarships. International Stand Out Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality international students.
A number of scholarships are provided each semester to international students commencing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
Recipients of the International Stand Out Scholarship are awarded with up to 25% tuition remission for their chosen program.
The following programs are not eligible for consideration for the scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
Following the closing date each semester, Bond will select the successful applicants on a competitive, merit-based process.
This will include a review of each applicants’ academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and supporting statement.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within a month of the scholarship closing date.
Information for students applying directly to Bond University:
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search 'Scholarship' on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
Information for students applying through an Agent:
Please contact your agent for details on how you must apply for both your program and scholarship.
Information for all students:
When applying for a scholarship, please note that your application will be considered in the next scholarship round, and if awarded, you will be provided with 10 days to accept your program and scholarship offer. If you have applied for your program far in advance of your semester intake, you may wish to apply for a scholarship closer to the scholarship deadline date for your semester start date. Scholarship deadline dates are as follows:
- First round applications closed on 11 June, 2021 for students commencing in the September 2021 Semester.
- Second round applications closed on 1 August, 2021 for students commencing in the September 2021 Semester.
- Applications close on 15 October, 2021 for students commencing in the January 2022 Semester.
The successful award recipient must:
- comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions
- maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in each semester of their program
- be enrolled on a full-time basis
- participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
Awards are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Acceptance of the award implies agreement to meet these obligations.