- Assistant Professor
- Faculty of Law
Faculty of Law, Bond University
Narelle teaches Administrative Law and Canadian Administrative Law. Narelle joined Bond University after teaching at the University of Queensland and the National University of Samoa. Prior to those positions she was employed by the Australian Attorney-General's Department in the Administrative Law Branch and in the secretariat of the Administrative Law Review Council. Within the Attorney-General's Department she also worked on privacy, national uniform electronic transactions laws and national security.
Narelle was also an Executive Officer for the Migration and Refugee Review Tribunals. Narelle was formerly an Australian Diplomat, serving both in Australia and Malaysia. She was an Associate to the Hon. Justice Moore, formerly of the Federal Court of Australia and Vice-President of the Australian Industrial Relations Commission.
Narelle is currently enrolled in a PhD at the University of New South Wales and her thesis topic is centred on State level mixed jurisdiction tribunals.
- Admitted in the Supreme Court of NSW
- Member, Australasian Institute of Administrative Law
- Member, Australasian Law Teachers Association
- Member - Self Representation Service Reference Group, QPILCH
- Member - Transnational, International and Comparative Law and Policy Network
- Member - Commercial Law Centre
Narelle has taught at Bond University across a range of subjects including Administrative Law, Canadian Administrative Law and Obligations.
- Bond University Law Students' Association Teaching Excellence Award, Semester 142
- Practical Legal Training, College of Law, NSW
- Master of Laws - Public Law [with Merit], Australian National University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Technology, Sydney
- Bachelor of Law, Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Economics, Macquarie University
- Graduate Diploma in Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian National University