- Assistant Professor
- Public Relations
- Faculty of Society & Design
Level 3, Building 1a, Faculty of Society & Design, Bond University
As Senior Teaching Fellow - Public Relations at Bond University, Michele Clark is engaged in delivering key public relations subjects to undergraduates and postgraduates. She joined Bond in January 2010 to bring extensive professional experience developed during more than 25 years working in corporate communications and related fields. This diverse experience, for which she regularly received commendations, includes management and technical roles in corporate communications across a broad range of corporate, government, community and consulting organisations. She has developed extensive expertise in directing and managing programs, resources, people and finance across multiple projects.
Her research has focused on shareholder communication in public companies and exploring active learning teaching strategies to encourage class participation with a focus on engaging students in deeper learning. Michele actively supports volunteering in the community, not-for-profit sector.
- Public Relations Institute of Australia, Member
- JP (Qual) -
Michele's teaching at Bond is centred on public relations theory and practice with advanced practical application through campaign planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Bond University Humanities Students Association Teaching Excellence Award 2012
- PUBR71-314 - Public Relations in Sport
- PUBR13-314 - Sport Public Relations
- PUBR11-100 - Public Relations Principles and Practice
- PUBR12-250 - Public Relations Writing
- PUBR13-312 - Public Relations Campaigns and Strategies
- PUBR13-700 - Public Relations Internship
- PUBR71-100 - Public Relations Theory and Techniques
- PUBR71-312 - Advanced Public Relations Campaigns and Strategies
- Master of Arts, Griffith University
- Bachelor of Business Communication, QUT