Dr Masako Gavin
- Associate Professor
- Faculty of Society & Design
Level 1, Building 1a, Faculty of Society & Design, Bond University
Masako taught Japanese language at the University of Auckland, Auckland Technical Institute in New Zealand and also Griffith University. In May 1992, she joined Bond University to teach and continue research in Intellectual History. Former careers were as a stewardess for British Airways and an interpreter for the Japan Convention Services.
With colleagues, she has developed teaching materials, suitable for the locality (of the Gold Coast & Australia). She has published (with Masanori Matsumoto) the first edition, vol. One, vol. two, vol. three of Konnichiwa from Australia.
- JPNL13-310 - Japanese 6
- JPNL71-310 - Japanese 6
- JPNL13-600 - Special Topic in Japanese
- JPNL71-600 - Special Topic in Japanese Language
- JPNS13-311 - Discover Japan: A Study Trip to Kyoto
- JPNS71-311 - Discover Japan: A Study Trip to Kyoto
- Master of Arts, University of Auckland
- Doctor of Philosophy, Victoria University of Wellington
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Auckland