Dr Lynne Armitage, FRICS, FAPI, Reg Valuer NSW & Qld
- Associate Professor of Urban Development
- Real Estate and Property
- Faculty of Society & Design
Level 3, Building 3, Sustainable Development, Bond University
Qualifying initially as a Chartered Surveyor in general practice in the UK, Lynne worked in both the public and private sectors in the areas of commercial property valuation, international development (World bank /AusAID) and land management in Australia, the UK, SE Asia and Namibia.
She has held academic positions in property, land management, valuation and urban development at five universities in three countries and was a member of the Surveyors' Board of Queensland.
Her research interests fall into three main areas: the valuation of heritage property; sustainable land management practice and commercial property market process.
- Registered practising Valuer - NSW and Qld
- Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Fellow of the Australian Property Institute - valuation and land economy streams; CPV
My teaching expertise has evolved over 10 years of professional practice and 20 years of academic appointment in Australia, the UK, PNG, Thailand and Namibia in the fields of land management, property valuation and heritage property assessment.
- SSUD11-100 - Principles of Sustainable Property
- SSUD11-302 - Advanced Urban and Rural Valuation
- SSUD12-230 - Property Investment Valuation
- SSUD12-235 - Specialist Valuation
- SSUD12-236 - Statutory Valuation
- SSUD71-200 - Principles of Property Valuation
- SSUD71-236 - Statutory Valuation
- SSUD71-235 - Specialist Valuation
- SSUD71-230 - Property Investment Valuation
- Post Graduate Dipoma in Urban Studies, Macquarie University
- Diploma of Surveying, Oxford Polytechnic UK
- Master of Environmental Planning, Macquarie University
- Doctor of Philosphy, Queensland University of Technology