Dr Kim Kercher
- Senior Teaching Fellow
- Bond Business School
Level 4, Building 2, Bond Business School, Bond University
Kim is a chartered accountant and attained her PhD in 2013.
Prior to joining academia, Kim gained experience in both public practice with a Big 4 Accounting Firm and in the commercial sector.
During her public practice and commercial experience Kim worked with listed and unlisted entities across several industries. Kim is experienced in the areas of accounting, financial reporting, auditing, compliance and company secretarial.
Kim is an experienced facilitator in the Chartered Accountants (CA) program, including modules relating to Financial Accounting and Reporting, and Auditing.
- CA - Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- 2018 (181) Business Students Association Teaching Excellence Award
- Doctor of Philosophy, Bond University
- Masters of Business Law (Corporate and Commercial), Bond University
- Graduate Diploma Applied Corporate Governance, Governance Institute of Australia
- Chartered Accountants Program, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), Griffith University