- Teaching Fellow
- Faculty of Law
Level 2, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Gail commenced her professional career within the post-secondary education area teaching computing, business subjects, commercial training and developing fee for service courses.
Gail joined Bond in 2012 to contribute to the area of law curriculum development as well as aspects of teaching and learning theory and practice. Prior to working at Bond, Gail gained legal experience as a corporate lawyer.
Current focus is the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and its implications for people with a disability as well as compliance issues with service providers within the Scheme. Gail offers an elective subject to law students relevant to the Scheme as well as disability law in general.
- Admitted Solicitor : Supreme Court of NSW
- Member : Law Society of NSW
Personalised and private consultations with students who need assistance with:
• Study plans
• Legal writing
• Coping with stress
• Legal problem solving
- LAWS17-805: Law and Social Justice: Supporting Capacity and Capability
- Practice Management Certificate, College of Law
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Bond University
- Bachelor of Laws, University of New England
- Master of Education (Computer Education), Charles Sturt University
- Bachelor of Education (Adult Education), Newcastle University
- Diploma of Teaching (Adult Education), UTS