David Goyeneche, PhD (Candidate), MIM, BIE
- HDR Candidate
- Bond Business School
David's research focuses on how civic wealth is created by enterprising families-in-business. He is specifically interested in the social and economic benefits that are made possible for micro-entrepreneurs through the use of digital technology platforms.
Prior to pursuing his terminal degree, David held management positions in retail and hospitality industries in Australia and in his homeland, Colombia.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Candidate), Bond University
- Master in Management, Saint Thomas Aquinas University
- Specialization in Business Management, Polytechnic University of Valencia
- Specialization in Marketing, University of Santander
- Bachelor in Industrial Engineering, Industrial University of Santander