Associate Professor Christian Moro has incorporated a range of technological tools to enhance student learning, including virtual and augmented reality, within his medical and biomedical classes. He is a former secondary science teacher with educational experience in Australia and the United Kingdom. Christian is the Science Lead of the Bond University Medical Program with his educational research interest revolving around maximizing the provision of hands-on activities coupled with gamification and online content to assist university students to make the most of their learning within the classroom. Christian sits as one of the most awarded tertiary educators in Australia, and is the recent recipient of an Australian Teaching Excellence Award (AAUT & Universities Australia), a Citation for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning (Australian Government’s AOLT) AFR Higher Education Award, ASCILITE innovation award and the Physiological Society’s International David Jordan Teaching Award (United Kingdom).
- CORE11-113 - Scientific Thinking and Research Skills
- BMED11-109 - Principles of Human Structure and Function
- BMED13-216 - Immunology
- Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry), University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Education (Chem, Bio), University of Queensland
- Master of Business (Applied Finance), University of Southern Queensland
- PhD in Biomedical Sciences, Bond University