Anna is an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) with more than 10 years’ experience in clinical paediatric nutrition. Anna joined Bond University in 2020 as a Senior Teaching Fellow, facilitating the first tertiary-created online Medical Nutrition Management course for General Practitioners in Australia and her role has since expanded to include teaching into the clinical domain.
In her clinical practice, Anna combines her specialist dietetic skills with her lived experience as a neurodivergent individual and parent to provide neurodiversity affirming nutrition care to children, adults, and their families, including in the management of feeding and eating disorders. Anna is also currently working towards her PhD here at Bond University, aiming to co-design neurodiversity affirming feeding and nutrition practices that will support the nutritional wellbeing of neurodivergent individuals.
Combining her clinical expertise in paediatric and eating disorder nutrition practice with a dedication to building strong critical thinking skills and patient-centred evidence-based practice, Anna aspires to support students as they become exceptional dietetic professionals.
- Dietitians Australia
- Project Facilitator: Medical Nutrition Management for General Practitioners
- NUTR71-101 - Nutrition Assessment and Diagnosis
- NUTR71-102 - Nutrition Communication and Behaviour
- Bachelor of Business (Finance), University of Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition & Dietetics) (First Class Honours), Queensland University of Technology