Dr Aileen Pidgeon
- Assistant Professor
- Faculty of Society & Design
Level 3, Building 1a, Faculty of Society & Design, Bond University
Dr Pidgeon joined Bond University in 2007 and previously taught at University of Queensland, Australia. Dr Pidgeon teaches psychotherapies and psychopathology across the life span. Dr Pidgeon's current research interest the role of mindfulness in cultivating resilience and well-being and reduce stress in university students, therapists working with at risk young people, and mothers of children who have experienced trauma.
Dr Pidgeon has developed and is currently evaluating the mindfulness based program and App called MARST (Mindful Awareness Resilience Skills Training)with these populations.
- Psychologist Board of Queensland
- The Australian Psychological Association
- The Australian Psychological Association College of Clinical Psychologists
- Member of the Higher Education Board - Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors
- Diploma of Accountancy, University of New South Wales
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Clinical Psychology), University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science Hons, Griffith University