Enter the Bond University Photo Competition to win up to $500!
Aspiring photographers and Instagram enthusiasts, the Bond University Photo Competition is your chance to showcase your talent - and win!
How to enter
1. Take a photo on campus at Bond University.
2. Upload your photo to Instagram and hashtag #BondUniversity. Ensure your profile is on public for your entry to be valid.
The competition is open from Wednesday, 9 January to Wednesday, 23 January 2019. Students can enter as many photos as they wish.
First prize: $500 VISA gift card
Second prize: $300 VISA gift card
Third prize: $200 VISA gift card
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all Bond University students currently enrolled. .
- Employees of Bond University or those in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, and members of the Bond University Student Association are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- This competition will commence at 9:00am AEST on Wednesday 9 January and conclude 5pm AEST on Wednesday 23 January.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, entrants must post a photo from within the grounds of the Bond University campus, on Instagram, with the hashtag #BondUniversity. Images must be shared from a public profile to be eligible.
- Photos taken from drones are strictly prohibited and will not be considered for judging.
- Photos must not contain explicit content.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, each Entrant declares that they have obtained all relevant third party consents, including the right to use the intellectual property of any other person.
- Entrants will indemnify and keep indemnified Bond University against any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to Bond University a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each Entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- Each Entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the Entrant and Bond University.
- Bond University will use any data submitted by Entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all Entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Bond University for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the Entrant has consented.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to Bond University and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity, including interviews and photoshoots for media.
- By entering the competition each Entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries will be judged once the competition closes by an independent judging panel.
- The judging panel will judge the images based on creativity, photo composition and representation of life at Bond.
- The judging decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision.
- The prizes are non-transferrable.
- The winners will be notified via direct message on Instagram in the fortnight following the competition. The winners must claim their prize at Bond University within 30 days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Bond University reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- First place will win a $500 VISA Gift Card
- Second place will win a $300 VISA Gift Card
- Third place will win a $200 VISA Gift Card