In June 2017 a full day multidisciplinary Master Class on Cancer Cachexia, was held at Bond University on the Gold Coast. This event included presentations on the latest research, novel models of care, knowledge translation and implementation science, and panel discussions from local and international leaders in cancer cachexia research and practice. The presentations were recorded on the day, and now you have the opportunity to gain professional development from leaders in cancer cachexia and palliative care via download and purchase of the recordings and viewings of the presentation slides.
What can you purchase?
1. Welcome Video - Professor Liz Isenring
2. An overview of the current evidence base regarding the assessment and management of cancer cachexia - Dr Martin Chasen, William Osler Health and Bond University
3. Nutrition care for oncology patients - Professor Liz Isenring
4. Muscle & Fuel - Dr Martin Chasen, William Osler Health and Bond University
5. Models of care for occupational therapy in cancer cachexia - Professor Susan Brandis
6. The anabolic potential in patients with cancer - Dr Barbara van der Meij, Bond University and Mater Health Services
7. Exercise rehabilitation in patients with cancer - A/Prof. Justin Keogh
8. Medical and novel approaches to treating cachexia - Dr Martin Chasen, William Osler Health and Bond University
Single Video Selection: Select any one of the videos above for purchase, you can make multiple single purchases if you like.
Company Video Selection: Purchase the entire suite of videos available as outlined above