Bond University is committed to the principles of gender equality, equity, diversity and indigenous participation in education, employment, and research. The University recognises that we operate in a diverse local, national, and global community and we value the diversity of our staff and student community. The University recognises that embracing diversity and building social inclusion leads to improved student outcomes and greater innovations in learning, teaching, and research.
Bond University is committed to fostering diversity and inclusion and creating an equitable work and study environment. Bond ensures this by taking positive steps through university-wide policies and initiatives aimed at eliminating discrimination and barriers to participation and progression in employment and education for people who are underrepresented in higher education and the workforce.
The University’s commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion is expressed through:
- Bond University’s Gender Equality Strategy;
- Bond University Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan;
- Bond University Indigenous Education and Workforce Strategy;
- Bond University Accessibility & Inclusion Action Plan for Students;
- Student Charter and Student Code of Conduct;
- Student Success & Retention Strategy;
- Bond University Ally Network.