- Office of Future Students
- Position type:
- Full time, fixed term appointment for 3 years
- Position reference no:
About the position
An exciting career opportunity to join the dynamic Domestic Student Recruitment team in our Office of Future Students has just become available.
Your success will be driven by an ability to increase the number of commencing students from the growing alternate entry market segment, a strategic focus of the University.
Reporting to the Director of Domestic Recruitment, you will join a high-achieving team focusing on increasing enrolments for the University to achieve targets.
Key responsibilities in this varied and busy role will include:
- Growing and converting student recruitment pipelines through non-ATAR, alternative entry and pathways
- Implementing and executing the University’s domestic student recruitment tactics and activities to recruit domestic students for Bond University programs
- Developing and nurturing effective relationships with a range of external and internal stakeholders including influencers, TAFE/RTOs, schools, communities, industries, faculties and other support areas at Bond
- Contributing to the ongoing planning process, implementation and evaluation of the university’s marketing and student recruitment activities
- Utilising CRM and Marketing automation to recruit students by delivering a superior customer experience that reflects the Bond Difference
- Optimising all student recruitment opportunities
- About the person:
The ideal applicant will be:
- Dynamic, robust and innovative with a constant focus on service excellence and a commitment to working collaboratively with key University staff and business areas
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline and have at least three years’ experience in a student recruitment or equivalent sales experience
- Able to successfully meet targets, enjoy building relationships with a range of different internal and external stakeholders and communicate at all levels
- Flexible in their approach to workload and hours.
- Happy to regularly travel within South East Queensland and Northern New South Wales areas and occasionally interstate based on all stages of student recruitment touch points and on/off-campus student recruitment activities.
Previous experience in the tertiary or high school sector would be advantageous as would an understanding of the domestic marketing and recruitment ethos at Bond.
- Salary details:
Bond University offers a vibrant campus with state-of-the-art facilities in a picturesque location, as well as a range of tangible benefits including (but not limited to): competitive remuneration, bus services to the door, available car parking, use of library, Career Development Services, corporate discount programs and a bulk-billing medical centre on-site.
The salary range for the position is from $101,026 to $112,310.58 plus 10.5% superannuation per annum, and will be negotiated commensurate on skills and experience. Salary packaging options are available for eligible employees.
- Additional information:
Position related enquiries can be directed to Jit Loh, Director Domestic Recruitment on +61 7 5595 2038 or [email protected]
- Application and submission details:
For further details regarding this appointment, please reference the Position Description and Selection Criteria.
Please click the Apply Now button. All candidates are required to register online via our candidate portal prior to submitting an application.
Current Bond University staff must apply directly via HR Connect, log in with staff credentials, from the Home dashboard select Careers, select the role and apply.
If you require any assistance with your application submission, please visit Applying for jobs at Bond.
Applications close: 5:00pm, Monday 15th August 2022
Interviews to be held the week commencing Monday 22nd August 2022
Applicants must have current work rights in Australia at the time of application. This status will be verified as part of the recruitment process.
Conditions of employment for this position are offered under a Bond Workplace Agreement (BWA).
Bond University is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage our students and staff to respect individuality and diversity. In line with Bond University’s values, people from diverse backgrounds, women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people who identify as LGBTIQ+, and people with a disability are encouraged to apply for positions at the University.
Don't miss out
Applications close at 5:00pm, Monday, 15 August 2022.