- Office of Future Students
- Position type:
- Full time, fixed term appointment for 3 years
- Position reference no:
About the position
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of one of Australia’s largest Study Abroad programs.
About the Position:
Under direction of the Manager - Study Abroad and Exchange, the Study Abroad and Partnerships Officer is responsible for the administration of processes relating to Study Abroad and Exchange applications from enquiry and application through to enrolment.
The position is required to demonstrate a strong knowledge on program and country entry requirements for all Study Abroad and Exchange arrangements according to specific University requirements and partner agreements. The role works closely within the broader international recruitment team to nurture partnerships and provide support to the incoming Study Abroad and Exchange cohort during their time at Bond.
The key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking all administration related study abroad admissions functions, from application assessment through to enrolment.
- Providing student and partner support around program subject selection.
- Responding to all student and partner enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaison with relevant internal University staff and external partner Agents and Institutions to ensure the smooth admission of students.
- Leverage the use of the Bond CRM, student management and admissions systems to effectively manage student and partner communications.
- Support the maintenance of partnership agreements.
- Grow strategic partnerships in conjunction with Bond’s International Regional Managers.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Australian government legislation, including the ESOS Act 2000, the National Code of Practice, and Bond policies.
- Organise and coordinate partner visits, promotional activities (orientation, registration days, farewells, information sessions, predeparture, etc) and marketing relevant to creating awareness and growing the Study Abroad and Exchange Program.
- About the person:
The successful candidate will hold a relevant degree, or have previous administrative experience in a university or other policy-related environment at a similar level. In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following key attributes:
- Excellent customer service and a track record of developing and nurturing stakeholder relationships
- Comprehensive experience in using computer applications and systems
- Management of a challenging workload whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the value of continuous improvement in processes and policies, and the importance of accuracy from a legislative standpoint.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Experience organising activities and events, along with marketing support
- Previous participation in a study abroad or exchange program, or other relevant international experience will be highly regarded
- Salary details:
Bond University offers a vibrant campus with state-of-the-art facilities in a picturesque location, as well as a range of tangible benefits including (but not limited to): competitive remuneration, bus services to the door, available car parking, use of library, Career Development Services, corporate discount programs and a bulk-billing medical centre on-site.
The salary for the position commences at $71,051.99 to $81,357.67 (Full Time Equivalent) plus 10% superannuation per annum, and will be negotiated commensurate on skills and experience.
- Application and submission details:
How to apply for this position:
For further details regarding this appointment, please reference the Position Description and Selection Criteria.
Applications will be submitted online via the Careers at Bond University candidate portal. Please follow the 'How to apply' instructions provided. All candidates will be required to register prior to submitting an application.
**Please select the Apply Now Button at the bottom of this advert**
Current Bond University staff must go directly HR Connect, log in with staff credentials, from the Home dashboard select Careers, select the role and apply.
- Applications close: Friday 8 July 2022 at 5.00 PM
- Interviews will likely take place the week commencing 11 July 2022
Applicants must have current work rights in Australia at the time of application. This status will be verified as part of the recruitment process.
Conditions of employment for this position are offered under a Bond Workplace Agreement (BWA).
Bond University is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage our students and staff to respect individuality and diversity. In line with Bond University’s values, people from diverse backgrounds, women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people who identify as LGBTIQ+, and people with a disability are encouraged to apply for positions at the University.
Don't miss out
Applications close at 5:00pm, Friday, 8 July 2022.