Real Estate Finance and Taxation equips students with a detailed understanding of corporate finance including capital raisings, bond and note issues, private equity, venture capital and restructuring. Tax issues are also covered including technical application and effects on risk management.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Demonstrate a range of theoretical and practical skills for understanding and applying financial knowledge.
2. Exercise an interdisciplinary approach to apply traditional and innovative financial solutions.
3. Enabling theory and practical work to be effectively integrated.
4. Providing the opportunity to research and understand the benefits and weaknesses of different approaches and their effect on investment outcomes.
5. Providing the opportunity to research relevant historical periods to understand cycles and effects on strategy.
6. Offering the opportunity to critically review real world decision making during periods of stress and provide reasoned arguments for strategic and tactical decision making in financial decisions.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||16/10/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2019|