This subject is designed for students seeking to manage their own finances in a planned, comprehensive approach as well as those seeking to pursue a career in the financial planning industry. Upon successful completion, you will be able to develop and use financial plans, understand the range of financial products and services available and formulate competent recommendations for individual or household finances.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Demonstrate integrated knowledge of financial planning and investment concepts and principles.
2. Apply thorough knowledge of the regulatory requirements and professional ethics of a financial planning professional.
3. Apply knowledge and skills of financial planning to assess an individual’s financial situation and design an effective, professional financial strategy that achieves the client’s objectives.
4. Demonstrate the ability to work as a an effective member of a self-directed financial advisory team to provide expert advice as part of a comprehensive financial plan.
5. Articulate ideas, decisions, recommendations and other information in a clear, concise writing style tailored to a specific client.
|Withdraw – Financial?||09/10/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||30/10/2021|